- New 'Alaska' & 'Seattle' themes available in scout builder
- Lock scouting reports you are working on from the Scout Library page by a right-click action. Once a report is locked, other users can open and view reports in read-only mode. The user who locked the report can unlock the report with another right-click action.
- Toggle team record from appearing in the report header via a toggle switch in the report style menu.
- Tile settings have been consolidated into a single 'hamburger' menu. These settings include duplicate, show/hide header, save as custom tile, etc.
- Updated design to 'Create New Report'
- Consolidation of the 'Library' & 'Scout Builder' pages into a single 'Scout Library' page. This page mimics the previous 'Library' page.
- Updated design of four-factors table, separating team offense and defense into separate columns.
Modified on: Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 8:54 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.