If you find yourself in a position where a recruit was assigned to an incorrect tourney team, you have the ability to easily correct that error from the Recruits Tab in your FastRecruit Mobile app.
Changing a Recruit's Tourney Team
- Click on the Recruits tab to open your list of Recruits, and scroll through your list or use the search box to find the Recruit you wish to edit. Select the Recruit to open the Recruit's profile.
- Once inside the Recruit detail screen click on the "Edit" button in the top right corner.
- On the next screen, "Recruit Info", scroll down to the "Tourney Teams" section and click on the trash can next to any Tourney team you wish to remove the Recruit from. In the example below, clicking the trash can icon next to Colorado Titans Gold will remove the club team from this recruit's profile.
*Note: removing a mapped tourney team will remove those games from your schedule tab unless those games have been starred. Starred Games must be manually removed from your schedule by un-starring them.
- Once you remove the incorrect team, you will need to assign the Recruit to the correct Tourney Team. To do this, click the "Add Tourney Team" button at the bottom of the screen, and from there you will be asked to select the tournament you are attending and then search for the team you would like to add.
- Click on the correct tourney team and you will be taken back to the "Recruit Info" screen. Press "Save" in the top right corner to save the new team to the Recruit's profile. In the example below, Sue Bird is now assigned to the team "Grassroots Indiana (15U)". All of that team's games are now added to your schedule, and can be viewed right away using the "View Upcoming Games" link.